Certified Organic Spices for Sale

  • cameron stephan
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2012
      Hi friends,

      We are a local chai company in Eugene, and we have over-ordered some of the high quality, exceptionally "bright" Certified Organic spices that we use.  We would like to offer them for sale at our cost.  You must buy 5 lbs. as a minimum.  First come, first serve.

      We have:

      22 lbs.  ground Cardamon @ $35./lb.
      11 lbs.  ground Cinnamon @ $30./lb.
      87 lbs.  ground Fine Black Pepper @ $10./lb.
      35 lbs.  ground Select Ginger @ $8./lb.
      8 lbs.    ground Nutmeg @ $32./lb.

      You can pick up your order at our facility in W. Eugene or we will ship UPS, customer pays shipping.

      stephan@...
      541.683.6391