300 Year Old Food Forest in Vietnam. via NEW BrassCheck Channel

  • David Hoffman
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2011
      300 Year Old Food Forest in Vietnam
      http://www.nextworldtv.com/videos/permaculture/300-year-old-food-forest-in-vietnam.html

      {BrassCheck's NEW channel. See following this story}

      Video 5:56

      Paradise In Your Backyard

      This is what I think of as a paradise on earth -- a 300 year old food
      forest in Vietnam. 28 generations have shared in developing this
      spectacularly lush environment that not only feeds the family, but provides
      all the medicinal herbs and plants they need.

      Imagine growing up in an environment where you just need to walk outside
      the door and there is all the sustenance you will ever need -- literally
      provided by your ancestors!

      This is an inspiring story that we can be thinking about as we take steps
      to convert our backyards, front yards and even windowsills into food
      producing spaces. Can we begin to think about 28 generations from now? What
      could be more meaningful and important than that?

      Geoff Lawton is a permaculture consultant, designer and teacher from
      Australia. Lawton's aim is to establish self-replicating educational
      demonstration sites. He has currently educated over 6,000 students in
      permaculture worldwide. Lawton's 'master plan' is see aid projects being
      replicated as fast as possible to help ameliorate the growing food and
      water crisis.

      Stay tuned for more!

      - Bibi Farber

      For more Permaculture videos, click here
      { http://www.nextworldtv.com/videos/permaculture }

      See the complete catalog of next world tv videos
      { http://www.nextworldtv.com/ }

      ++++

      {From Email}

      What's next for 2011?

      Probably more of the same in the form of rampant, out-of-control
      criminality on the part of our so-called "elites"...

      Brasscheck TV's job is to keep an eye on them for you so you know what
      they're up to months and sometimes years in advance so that you can be
      prepared and not a victim
      of their chicanery.

      I'm not going to be falsely modest on this point. Since Brasscheck started
      in 1997, our track
      record of anticipating real trends in the economy and "government" has been
      second to none.

      Today though we're announcing a new channel... one that looks at the OTHER
      side of the story.

      === A brand new channel for the Next World

      This channel tells the story of the work of sane, normal, and often
      inspired people who are
      creating and living in an alternative world, one independent of the
      "helping hand" of Big Brother.

      We call it Next World TV...and we're launching it with one of the most mind
      bending videos I've seen in a long time.

      It's about a family that has been independently feeding and providing
      medicinal herbs for itself for over 300 years with an ingenious system of
      agriculture you may never have heard of.

      By the way, that number is not a typo...They've been doing it for over 300
      years.

      (This story may give you new insight into why Monsanto and Dow Chemical and
      others
      were so intent on bombing and poisoning the countryside of a certain Asian
      country
      forty years ago.)

      === Real freedom is earned, never granted

      What would it mean to you and your family and friends if you enjoyed the
      kind of real freedom this family has?

      As always, if you like this video, please SHARE it with others so they can
      see what's possible.

      This information is something they are very unlikely to ever see on
      corporate TV.

      And if you want to participate in the Next World and join with others who
      are creating it, subscribe to Next World TV.

      It's no coincidence this new channel starts on 1 - 1 - 11...It's the the
      day of new beginnings.

      After all, when all is said and done, this is OUR world and the sooner more
      of us start acting that way, the better.

      Video:

      http://www.nextworldtv.com/page/745.html

      - Brasscheck
    • FERGUS MARION MC LEAN