I'm new. Hello!

  • J Stein
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2005
      Hi Everybody. My name is Jonathan Stein and I just wanted to drop a line
      letting you know that I've recently moved to Eugene and have quickly found
      myself in the midst of the lively permaculture community that exists here.
      I have to say that I feel quite lucky to have landed here.

      I'm from the east coast, Boston, MA area and have spent the lasts year or so
      moving around the country completing internships that are required for
      receiving my RDT, a certification allowing me to practice Drama and Art
      Therapies.

      My next intention is to move toward integrating sustainable living
      principles and practices with health and healing: how our conscious and
      conscienscious connection with the Earth can contribute to our mental,
      emotional, physical and spiritual well being. I'm really excited that so
      many resources and so much Earth consciousness exists here in Eugene.

      I'm in the process of looking for a permanent place to settle and will be
      sending out another posting following this one describing what I'm looking
      for. I'd love it if you would read it and let me know if you have any leads
      or suggestions.

      Warmly, Jonathan