Looking for rental or housesit for summer

  • Karen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2010

      My family and I (2 adults, 2 teens) are looking for a rental (2-3 bedroom) or a housesitting opportunity for the months of July and August.  We are responsible and will keep the house in good condition.  We have caged rats and a lizard as well as 2 cats, but may leave the cats at their current house.  We are moving to get our house ready to sell and keep it looking good.  Call Karen 541-510-9521.

      Thanks!  Karen

      The journey of 1,000 miles begins with a single step.