Building and Sustaining Community

  • Robert Bolman
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2010
      Building and Sustaining Community
      Insights and inspiration from European models of sustainable living.
      A slide show presentation by Tracie Sage

      Tuesday, March 9th, 7:00, Maitreya EcoVillage Community Space - 1641
      West Broadway

      Learn tried-and-true practices to help us connect, collaborate,
      cooperate and thrive in community. Sustainable living teacher and
      relationship coach Tracie Sage shares insights from a lifetime of
      research and a recent tour of European communities that have stood the
      test of time. See and hear how seven core elements of thriving
      communities can help you restore the social roots of village in your
      life today.

      /Tracie Sage,
      Co-creative Solutions Facilitator, //Relationship Coach, Therapeutic
      Yoga Teacher
      Building foundations that support joyful, passionate, sustainable living.//
      541-479-5128/
      http://traciesage.info
      http://turningpointvillage.us

      May our relationships embrace us through our challenges and changes!
    • Michael Wherley
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1, 2010
        Hi Folks, I have a lightly damaged skylight that I'm replacing and
        wondered if anyone wants it (free, of course). Dome type, double glazed
        with white, not clear, glazing. Glazing is intact. Metal frame and pvc
        liner somewhat damaged. Dimensions about 27 1/4 X 51 3/8. Let me know
        soon if you can use it-probably for a non-weather-critical use- unless
        you're handy with repairs. Could deliver in Eugene.

        Michael
      • Robert Bolman
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 1, 2010
          As an addition to today's earlier post:
          In order to make Tracie Sage's slide show presentation tour economically
          viable, we are asking a $5 - $20 sliding scale donation at the door (of
          course with no one turned away for lack of funds). Thank you for
          supporting Tracie's work!