biofuel co-op?

  • J Hobbs
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2005

      Hello All,
      I heard there is a biofuel co-op happening in town-- anyone familiar with this?

      Thanks,
      Jude
    • Tree Bressen
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2005
        Hi Jude,

        >I heard there is a biofuel co-op happening in town-- anyone familiar with
        >this?

        I don't think what you heard is accurate. There is a biodiesel CAR co-op
        (which Nathaniel & i are members of). Like other biofuel users in town as
        far as i know, we get our fuel from SeQuential (which i think changed its
        name recently, maybe to Q Fuels?).

        I believe Corvallis has a fuel co-op.

        Cheers,

        --Tree