25083Housing wanted

  • Pete Benson
    Nov 24 9:42 AM
      I'm writing to EPGuild on behalf of someone who will be moving to Eugene, arriving about mid-January.  She's looking for a house-sharing or apartment-sharing arrangement, temporary from then until next spring or summer, when she hopes to locate her own place.  Single female, 50-ish, an RN and midwife, working in program management in public health (will be working for Lane Co. Public Health).  She writes, "I'm not picky about whether it's a house, apt, condo while in Oregon as long as it's comfortable."  For this period she'll only have with her what she can bring in her car, mostly clothes and such.
      Ideal would be closer in to dowtown Eugene, but other locations would be considered.
      Contact her directly, Jo Ellen Roberson, 901-359-1305, (she's presently in Eastern Time), or email her at midwife34@....  Or call me, Pete Benson, 541-953-4084 (I'm local), or email me at petebenson@....