    From: tsuga@...
    Date: November 18, 2013 1:52 PM : Nov 18
    To: undisclosed-recipients:;
    Subject: Call out for $20 for I-5 Billboard Exposing Wyden's Clear-Cut Solution.

    Hi all.

    There is less than 15 days left for the billboard Exposing Wyden's
    Clear-Cut Solution for O & C Lands posted along Interstate 5 unless we can
    raise $1900. So, I am sending a "call out" for 100 people
    or thereof to donate $20 per person to keep the billboard up and going
    through December. Please pass the word and our PO Box address below.

    Also, please call Wyden's offices and ask them about the validity of the
    assertions made on the Interstate 5 billboard. The more calls they receive
    the more it will shake up Wyden's resolve to push his destructive
    O & C legislation. Please make the $2300 we have already spent matter.

    Thanks for your support and all the work you all do too.

    Shannon Wilson
    Director (strictly volunteer)

    Eco Advocates NW/LOWD
    PO Box 327