2506423rd-Annual Winter PDC at Lost Valley

  • Colin Doyle
    Nov 15 6:26 PM

      Hi all!  I tried to post this the other day, but amn't sure if it went through.  If it's a repeat, sorry.  Good stuff, though!

      Learn to plan for a resilient and prosperous future from three very experienced instructors (Jude Hobbs, Rick Valley, and Marisha Auerbach) in Lost Valley's unique community setting. The Permaculture Design Certificate (PDC) course will cover everything from ethics, principles, and patterns to food forestry, animals, and hands-on implementation. It runs January 3-16, 2014 at our site in Dexter, 30 minutes outside Eugene. Start your year off with inspiration and learn a ton! Visit lostvalley.org/winterpd/.

      Colin Doyle
      Director of Permaculture Systems & Education
      Lost Valley Education & Event Center
      (541) 937-3351 x202
      Find us on Facebook