EPGS meeting Saturday August 11th

  • frank cunliffe
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2007
      EPGS meets this Saturday, like all second Saturdays, at The Games Keep store near West Chester from Noon to 10 PM.

      We also meet each Tuesday evening from 5-10 PM at Alternate Universes.

      And next Saturday we resume our first and third Saturdays schedule at Oxford Valley Mall from 10 AM to 9:30 PM.

      -Frank

      Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.