EPGS meetings July 3rd & July 7th

  • frank cunliffe
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3 7:26 AM
      Tonight and all Tuesdays, EPGS meets at Alternate Universes game store from 5-10 PM.

      Saturday we will be at Oxford Valley Mall from 10 AM to 9:30 PM.  We will also be there Saturdays July 21st, August 18th, and the first and third Saturdays thereafter.

      We also meet the second Saturday each month at The Games Keep.

      -Frank