EPGS meeting Saturday April 7th

  • frank cunliffe
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3 12:59 PM
      We meet this Saturday, and the first and third Saturdays each month, at Oxford Valley Mall's Community Room from 10 AM to 9:30 PM.

      We also meet each Tuesday from 5 PM to 10 PM at Alternate Universes near McDade Boulevard in Holmes.

      And we meet the second Saturday each month at The Games Keep just south of West Chester.

      -Frank

      in 45,000 destinations on Yahoo! Travel
      to find your fit.