EPGS meeting Saturday February 10th

  • frank cunliffe
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2007
      EPGS meets this Saturday, February 10th, at The Games Keep in West Chester from noon to 10 PM.

      We also meet at Oxford Valley Mall Saturday February 17th, and subsequent first and third Saturdays through June.

      And we meet each Tuesday from 5 PM to 10 PM at Altenate Universes.

      -Frank

      in 45,000 destinations on Yahoo! Travel
      to find your fit.