EPGS meeting Saturday Deptember 16th

  • frank cunliffe
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2006
      EPGS meets this Saturday, September 16th, from 10 AM
      to 9:30 PM at Oxford Valley Mall's Community Room.

      Subsequent meetings are scheduled October 7th and 21st,
      November 4th and 18th, and December 2nd and 16th.

      Attached is the September-October issue of Heroics.

      You will note that this issue is being distributed in Word
      format (.doc) instead of Adobe Acrobat (.pdf).  That is
      because for some mysterious reason the Acrobat file
      wound up too large for Yahoo Mail to handle, over one
      megabyte.  I had no problem uploading the Acrobat file
      and I will try to get it to the main EPGS website

      -Frank