Nest Regular EPGS Meeting this Saturday, November 19

  • keithl4170@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2011
      The next regular meeting of EPGS will be this Saturday, November 19, 2011 in the Community Room of the Oxford Valley Mall in Langhorne, PA from 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM. Please make every effort you can to be there, as I will be making important announcements regarding the election of officers which are scheduled for our regular meeting on Saturday, December 3.

      Remember that EPGS normally meets the first and third Saturdays of every month at the Oxford Valley Mall. We also hold satellite meetings at the following times and locations:

      Alternate Universes in Holmes, PA
      Every Tuesday from 5 PM to 10 PM

      Games Keep in West Chester, PA
      Second Saturday of every month during store hours

      7th Dimensions Games in Jenkintown, PA
      Fourth Saturday of Every Month from 11 AM to 10 PM

      For more information about our club, point your web browser to www.epgs.org.

      Keith A. Layton
      President
      Eastern Pennsylvania Gaming Society