Next Regular EPGS Meeting this Saturday, July 16

  • keithl4170@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14, 2011
      The next regular meeting of EPGS will be this Saturday, July 16, 2011 in the Community Room of the Oxford Valley Mall in Langhorne, PA from 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM.

      Remember that EPGS normally meets the first and third Saturdays of every month at the Oxford Valley Mall. We also hold satellite meetings at the following times and locations:

      Alternate Universes in Holmes, PA
      Every Tuesday from 5 PM to 10 PM

      Games Keep in West Chester, PA
      Second Saturday of every month during store hours

      7th Dimensions Games in Roslyn, PA
      Fourth Saturday of Every Month from 10 AM to 10 PM

      Here are a list some of the games that were played at our last regular meeting:

      Victory-Blocks of War
      Here I Stand
      Le Havre
      7 Wonders