Next Regular EPGS Meeting on Saturday, June 4

  • keithl4170@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2011
      The next regular meeting of EPGS will be this Saturday, June 4, 2011 in the Community Room of the Oxford Valley Mall in Langhorne, PA from 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM.

      Remember that EPGS normally meets the first and third Saturdays of every month at the Oxford Valley Mall. We also hold satellite meetings at the following times and locations:

      Alternate Universes in Holmes, PA
      Every Tuesday from 5 PM to 10 PM

      Games Keep in West Chester, PA
      Second Saturday of every month during store hours

      7th Dimensions Games in Roslyn, PA
      Fourth Saturday of Every Month from 10 AM to 10 PM

      Here are a list some of the games that were played at our last regular meeting:

      Here I Stand
      Axis & Allies
      Bergund
      Fresco