Next Regular Meeting of EPGS This Saturday, May 7

  • keithl4170@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2011
      The next regular meeting of EPGS will be this Saturday, May 7, 2011 in the Community Room of the Oxford Valley Mall in Langhorne, PA from 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM.

      Remember that EPGS normally meets the first and third Saturday of every month at the Oxford Valley Mall. We also hold satellite meetings at the following times and locations:

      Alternate Universes in Holmes, PA
      Every Tuesday from 5 PM to 10 PM

      Games Keep in West Chester, PA
      Second Saturday of every month during store hours
      (Please note that this satellite meeting at Games Keep with be cancalled in
      May.)

      7th Dimensions Games in Roslyn, PA
      Fourth Saturday of Every Month from 10 AM to 10 PM

      For more information about our club, point your browser to www.epgs.org.

      I will not be in attendance at either of the regular EPGS meetings in May (May 7 and May 21). I'd ask our other members or officers to note the games for those meetings and to please post an announcement for the May 21 meeting on the Yahoo! groups EPGS_Announce site. Thank you.

      Keith A. Layton
      President
      Eastern Pennsylvania Gaming Society