Next EPGS Meeting this Saturday, March 5

  • keithl4170@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2011
      The next regular meeting of EPGS will be this Saturday, March 5, 2011 in the Community Room of the Oxford Valley Mall in Langhorne, PA from 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM.

      Remember that EPGS normally meets the first and third Saturday of every month at the Oxford Valley Mall. We also hold satellite meetings at the following times and locations:

      Alternate Universes in Holmes, PA
      Every Tuesday from 5 PM to 10 PM

      Games Keep in West Chester, PA
      Second Saturday of every month during store hours

      7th Dimensions Games in Roslyn, PA
      Fourth Saturday of Every Month from 10 AM to 10 PM

      Here's a list of the games that were played at our last regular meeting:

      7 Wonders
      Twilight Struggle
      Power Struggle
      Axis and Allies 1940
      Wilderness War
      History of the World
      Le Havre
      All Things Zombie
      Ursuppe
      San Juan
      Clash of Giants II
      Summer Lightning
      Carcassone
      Challis
      Dungeon Lords
      Washington's War
      Ticket to Ride
      Family Business
      Dicetown
      Cold War
      Cosmic Encounters
      The Resistance
      Cloud 9
      Pandemic

      For more information about our club, go to http://www.epgs.org/ on your browser.

      Look forward to seeing you this Saturday!

      Keith A. Layton
      President
      Eastern Pennsylvania Gaming Society