Next EPGS Meeting This Saturday, February 5, 2011

  • keithl4170@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2011
      The next regular meeting of EPGS will be this Saturday, February 5, 2011 Community Room of the Oxford Valley Mall in Langhorne, PA from 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM. The forecast as of now is for a mix of rain and snow with highs in the mid 30s, so we should be good to go. Just be careful arriving and departing, especially for those who travel a long distance.

      Remember that EPGS nromally meets the first and third Saturday of every month at the Oxford Valley Mall. We also hold satellite meetings at the following times and locations:

      Alternate Universes in Holmes, PA
      Every Tuesday from 5 PM to 10 PM

      Games Keep in West Chester, PA
      Second Saturday of every month during store hours

      7th Dimensions Games in Roslyn, PA
      Fourth Saturday of Every Month from 10 AM to 10 PM

      Check out the EPGS website, http://www.epgs.org, for more details.

      Hope to see you Saturday.

      Keith A. Layton
      President