Meeting Tomorrow!

  • Kenneth
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 2, 2010
      The next EPGS meeting will take place tomorrow, April 3rd, from 10AM to 9PM in the community room of the Oxford Valley Mall.

      Unfortunately, I won't be this meeting. If anyone can send me a list of games placed, I would greatly appreciate it. See you at the next one!

      Ken Horan, newsletter editor
    • Kenneth
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 16, 2010
        The next meeting of the Eastern Pennsylvania Gaming Society will take
        place tomorrow, Saturday April 17th, from 10:00AM to 9:00PM in the
        community room of the Oxford Valley Mall. EPGS holds meetings at this
        location the first and third Saturday of every month.

        Also, as a reminder John Karr will be hosting a Age of Steam/Steam
        tournament at the meeting beginning at 2:00PM. Good luck to all who
        participate!

        Message 3 of 11 , Apr 30, 2010
          The next EPGS meeting will take place tomorrow, May 1st, from 10:00AM to
          9:00PM in the community room of the Oxford Valley Mall. EPGS holds
          meetings at this location on the first and third Saturday of every
          month.

          Message 4 of 11 , May 14 7:42 PM
            The next EPGS meeting shall take place tomorrow, May 15 from 10:00AM to
            9:00PM in the community room of the Oxford Valley Mall. EPGS holds
            meetings at this location on the first and third Satuday of every month.
            BUT PLEASE NOTE: the meeting for July 3 has been CANCELLED as the mall
            needs the community room for another commitment.

            Also: I apologize for the late announcement. I just got back from the
            Wachovia Center where me and 10,000 other crazed Flyers fans witnessed
            one the greatest games of all time.

            Message 5 of 11 , Jun 18, 2010
              The next meeting of the Eastern Pennsylvania Gaming Society will take
              place Saturday, June 19th, from 10:00AM to 9:00PM in the community room
              of the Oxford Valley Mall. EPGS holds meetings at this location on the
              first and third Saturday of every month.

              However please note: the July 3rd meeting has been CANCELLED. The Games
              Keep in West Chester will host open gaming for EPGS members on this
              date. Also: contrary to what's been previously reported, the Games Keep
              will NOT host open gaming on July 10th. After July, the Games Keep will
              resume hosting open gaming on the second Saturday of every month.

              Message 6 of 11 , Aug 6, 2010
                The next EPGS meeting will take place tomorrow, August 7th, from 10:00AM to 9:00PM in the community room of the Oxford Valley Mall. EPGS holds meetings at this location on the first and third Saturday of every month.

                Contrary to what I indicated in the newsletter, I won't be able to make it there as I am "under the weather." Have fun!

                Message 7 of 11 , Aug 20, 2010
                  The next EPGS meeting will take place tomorrow, Saturday August 21, from 10:00am to 9:00pm in the community room of the Oxford Valley Mall. EPGS holds meetings at this location on the first and third Saturday of every month.

                  Unfortunately, I will not be able to attend this meeting. Hope you all have a great time!

                  Message 8 of 11 , Oct 1, 2010
                    The next meeting of the Eastern Pennsylvania Gaming Society will take place tomorrow, October 2nd, from 10:00am to 9:00pm in the community room of the Oxford Valley Mall. EPGS holds meetings at this location on the first and third Saturday of every month.

                    Message 9 of 11 , Oct 15, 2010
                      The next meeting of the Eastern Pennsvlvania Gaming Society will take place tomorrow, October 16, from 10:00am to 9:00pm in the community room of the Oxford Valley Mall. EPGS holds meetings at this location on the first and third Saturday of every month.

                      Message 10 of 11 , Nov 5, 2010
                        The next meeting of the Eastern Pennsylvania Gaming Society will take
                        place tomorrow, November 6, from 10:00AM to 9:00PM in the community room