Meeting Tomorrow

  • knightwizardkrh
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 4, 2009

      The next EPGS meeting will take place tomorrow in the community room of Oxford Valley Mall from 10:00AM to 9:00PM.  EPGS holds meeting at the mall on the first and third Sunday of every month.

      The August 2009 issue of Heroics, the EPGS newsletter, is now available.  Click here to read it, and please accept my apologies for being late as I realize August ended a few days ago.  See you tomorrow!

      Ken Horan, Newsletter Editor

    • Kenneth
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 6, 2009
        The next EPGS meeting will be tomorrow, November 7th, from 10AM - 9PM in
        the community room at the Oxford Valley Mall. EPGS hold meetings in
        the community room the first and third Saturday of every month.

        I apologize for the late announcement.

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 19, 2010
          The next meeting of the Eastern Pennsylvania Gaming Society (EPGS) will take place toomorrow, Saturday March 20th, in the community room of the Oxford Valley Mall, from 10:00am to 9:00pm. EPGS holds meetings at this location the first and third Saturday of every month.

          Ken Horan, Newsletter Editor