EPGS meeting tomorrow, May 2nd.

  • Chris M.
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2009
      We have an EPGS meeting tomorrow, May 2nd.

      EPGS meets every first and third Saturday at Oxford Valley Mall in Langhorne, PA from 10:00* AM to 9:00 PM in the Community Room at the center of the 2nd floor.

      * I am going by their website which says hours are from 10 AM to 9 PM. I never get there before 1 so if someone can confirm it is 10 (and not sooner) when we can start gaming, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

      Website: http://www.simon.com/mall/mall_info.aspx?id=848

      Chris Moffa - Newsletter Editor