EPGS meeting tomorrow, Saturday, December 5th - please note holiday hours!

  • Chris Moffa
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2008
      We've got an EPGS meeting tomorrow, Saturday, December 5th.  Please note that since the mall currently has holiday hours, this should extend to our meeting space.  I have not been able to confirm this yet but this was their policy over prior years.  I will update this list if/when I get more info.

      Tomorrow's mall hours are from 8am-11pm.  Note that we will probably get setup at the usual 9:30 AM (not earlier, but the time when people usually start getting there).  Typically in the past we have been able to stay until 11pm.

      Here is the link to the mall's holiday schedule:

      EPGS meets every first and third Saturday at Oxford Valley Mall in Langhorne, PA from 9:30 AM to 9:30 PM in the Community Room at the center of the 2nd floor.

      Chris Moffa - Newsletter Editor