Get ready for Kniziathon! - EPGS meeting this Saturday, 9/19

  • Chris Moffa
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19, 2008
      We've got a special EPGS meeting tomorrow at Oxford Valley Mall.  Here's an update from Dave Bohnenberger in regards to Kniziathon:

      "The EPGS Kniziathon '08 will be held during this meeting.
      Participation in this tournament is entirely voluntary; any games may
      be played.

      The tournament will be run according to the method described at
      http://www.convivium.org.uk/kgkniziathon.htm. Briefly: you will score
      points for playing and doing well in various games designed by Reiner
      Knizia. Only your best score for any one particular game will be
      counted, so you are encouraged to play many different games.

      Customized certificates will be awarded to the winner and the top two
      runners-up in the contest.

      In addition, all NEW MEMBERS will be allowed to join EPGS with
      discounted dues of $10 covering the rest of 2008. This is a great
      chance to join a great club!"

      EPGS meets every first and third Saturday at Oxford Valley Mall in Langhorne, PA from 9:30 AM to 9:30 PM in the Community Room at the center of the 2nd floor.

      Chris Moffa - EPGS Newsletter Editor