EPGS Heroics - November 2004

  • dbohnenberger
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 17, 2004
      EPGS Heroics - November 2004

      Come to the EPGS meeting this Saturday, November 20th, in the
      Community Room of the Oxford Valley Mall.

      The tentative 2004/2005 EPGS Schedule:

      Nov 20, Dec 4&18, Jan 8&22
      Planned for: the 1st & 3rd Sat every month thereafter (subject to
      change!)

      The Mall does not schedule events as far ahead as we do, so parts of
      this schedule may be subject to change. You will be informed as early
      as possible of any changes.

      Gaming from 10:00 AM - 9:30 PM!

      EPGS Officer Election Results!

      What's this? You don't remember voting? Well, you didn't. In the
      absence of multiple candidates the 2005 EPGS officer lineup is final.

      *** The 2005 EPGS Officer Lineup is: ***

      President: Steve Cameron
      Treasurer: Randall Mac Innis
      Editor: Frank Cunliffe
      Webmaster: Don Myers
      Publicity: Mike Fisher

      Editor's Farewell

      This issue ends my long tenure as Heroics Editor. During the last five
      years, Heroics has changed from a bimonthly print publication to a
      monthly e-newsletter. The content has changed, too, as without the
      need to "fill" four pages each issue I have not actively sought
      article submissions. Heroics now focuses on EPGS news - and as you can
      tell, there just isn't much of it. In my opinion, this is NOT a
      problem - No News is Good News, as they say!
      Perhaps I could have done a better job, but at least Heroics, and
      EPGS, is still around. I will be providing any assistance Frank needs
      in order to ensure a smooth changeover.

      Dave