Need games played help & request for brief writeups for newsletter

  • Chris Moffa
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2008
      Hello,

      I am requesting some assistance in tallying the games played at the OVM meeting site.  I am planning on getting to the club around lunchtime and stay hopefully till closing.  I was wondering if there were volunteers for the morning and possibly the evening if I had to leave, and/or a sub during the day if I can't make it at all.  And a big thank you to those that have gone to the satellite meeting sites and have forwarded me their play lists.  Keep 'em coming, I appreciate it!

      I am accepting articles or blurbs for the newsletter.  I am also interested in an article on the types of game-related activities EPGS members enjoy outside of boardgaming.  Things that some of us may not be familiar with but would enjoy reading about - such as bridge/scrabble/bingo tournaments, fantasy football, MMORPGs, historical war recreations, flea market/thrift store hunts, etc.  It need only be a paragraph or two and it can delve into the atmosphere of what draws you to that particular genre.

      Please send submissions to me at: chrism214@...

      Thanks in advance,

      Chris Moffa