EPGS meeting Saturday November 3rd

  • frank cunliffe
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2007
      Sorry for this late announcement.  My year of computer woes has continued.  In attempting to install a wireless router, I lost access to the web altogether.

      Nonetheless, tomorrow is the first Saturday of the month, which means EPGS meets at Oxford Valley Mall from 10 AM to 9:30 PM.  We also meet there the third Saturday each month.

      We also meet Tuesday evenings at Alternate Universes game store from 5-10 PM.

      And we meet the second Saturday each month at The Games Keep store from Noon to 10 PM.

      -Frank

      http://mail.yahoo.com