EPGS meeting Saturday October 6th

  • frank cunliffe
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2007
      EPGS continues on schedule...

      We meet this Saturday, like all first and third Saturdays, at the Community Room of Oxford Valley Mall from 10 AM to 9:30 PM.

      We meet every Tuesday evening at Alternate Universes game store from 5 to 10 PM.

      And we meet the second Saturday each month at The Games Keep store from Noon to 10 PM.

      -Frank

      Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.