306Our September 21st Meeting in the Mall, but not in the Community Room

  • Steve
    Jul 23, 2013
      This is a short note to clear up some confusion about our 3rd Saturday in September meeting on the 21st, which came to my attention this past meeting.

      We will not be in the community room, but we will be in a storefront at the mall. We're moving to allow All-Star Sports & Collectibles to host a large Magic:the Gathering release event. We will have flyers present at the at the event to cross-promote.

      We do not need to find an alternate location to meet at for that meeting outside the mall.

      The mall has a new large retailer coming in, and is shuffling around a number of stores to accommodate them while keeping everyone else happy. The dominoes should finish falling in the next 3 weeks or so, so I hope to have a finalized location for the meeting on September 21st by our August 17th meeting.

      As always, if you have questions, please contact me. I often hear about things second- or third-hand, and it makes clearing up confusion more difficult.

      Steve