298Reminder - voting on officers will take place on third Saturday in June

  • Steve
    May 31, 2013
      This is just to remind folks that we will hold our officer voting at the second June meeting, which is on the 3rd Saturday, June 15th. Voting can be done in person, or via e-mail, but we have no contested races for offices once again.

      I want to thank Randy MacInnis for his long service to the club as our Treasurer. Randy has gotten engaged and is moving to Georgia with his fiancee. We will miss him, but wish him the best in this new chapter of his life.

      With Randy's resignation, I am especially pleased to announce that we will have one less vacant office after these elections,a s we have someone running to fill our vacant Publicity position, which I've been doing in addition to my duties as President. If anyone wishes to run for an office, please get in touch with me ASAP.

      The candidates are:

      President:
      Steve Cameron (incumbent)

      Webmaster:
      Mark Maginty (incumbent)

      Treasurer:
      Mike Kaltman (currently: Randy MacInnis)

      Publicity:
      Joe McNeil (currently Vacant)

      Newsletter:
      None (currently Vacant)