Looking for religious services interpreted or lead by Deaf community members

  • epeachynews
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2004
      BLUE Epeachy News

      Please do not reply to Epeachy with your church information!
      Just send your info to sttillstogether at yahoo.com

      Thanks!
      Epeachy Moderator

      ================================

      Sent by "Still" <stillstogether@...>

      Hello everyone, my name is Linda and I am an interpreter-training
      student at GPC. I am working to compile locations/places of worship
      where the services are interpreted for the Deaf or are lead by the
      Deaf community. After the compilation is completed the information
      will be shared publicly.

      Do you know of a church, synagogue, temple, stadium, or store front
      location where the religious service is interpreted? Do you attend a
      place of worship? Do you interpret at a place of worship?

      If yes, please email me at mercyandgrace@c...

      Not looking for any particular denomination or religious teaching
      preference. The questionnaire is as follows.
      Questionnaire

      Name and location of the organization's service.

      Church address. Church website if applicable. Pastor's name.

      What denomination is this service? If any?

      How many interpreters do you have? Are any of the interpreters
      members of RID? Do any of the interpreters have credentials such as:
      Georgia Quality Assurance, or National Registry of Interpreters for
      the Deaf Certification?

      At what time are the services interpreted?

      Do you have other activities/programs interpreted? If yes? List
      activity and give times.

      Is there a person I can contact for further clarification? If yes,
      please list name(s) and email address or phone number.

      Is it okay for this information to be published on a public access
      information site?

      How long have you had interpreters serving your ministry?

      Thanks for your help and looking forward to hearing from you!!