"Big River" ticket information

  • epeachynews
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2004
      BLUE Epeachy News

      Sent by Jessie Romer <stagehandsgeorgia@...>

      "Big River" ticket information

      Hello all,

      For those of you who got email from me saying yes, you have tickets
      under your name - you can pick up tickets at the Fox Theater outside
      lobby on day of show, Aug. 7th, at 1 pm.
      For anyone else who wants tickets to this show, we do not have many
      left. Please send me request soon. Again I would like tickets to be
      for deaf people only.
      If you need directions to the Fox Theater, look at website:
      http://www.foxtheatre.org
      If you have requested tickets, PLEASE you must come to the show. We
      do not want to waste tickets. If you are not sure you can make it to
      show, maybe have other conflict or plans, do not ask for tickets,
      please.

      This will be a great, fun day!
      Thank you!!

      VSA arts of Georgia
      Suite R-1, The Healey Building
      57 Forsyth St., NW
      Atlanta, GA 30303
      404-221-2537 (TTY) or 404-221-1984 (Fax) or
      404-221-1270 ext. 203 (Voice)
      www.vsaartsga.org