New RID Code of Ethics

  • epeachynews
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2004
      BLUE Epeachy News

      Sent by "TAMMY ANDREWS" <tandrews770@...>

      tanderws770 @ msn.com (no spaces between @)

      New RID Code of Ethics

      My name is Tammy Andrews. I am a first year student in the
      Interpreter Training Program at Georgia Perimeter College. I and my
      classmates are working on a Code of Ethics project. My section
      pertains to the proposed NEW RID Code of Ethics. I am attempting to
      gather general opinions on the proposed NEW Code of Ethics from the
      practitioners and clients it affects. It would help me out greatly if
      you would take a few minutes of your valuable time to respond to this
      questionnaire.

      Thank you,

      Tammy Andrews

      Pleases fill in the blanks below.

      Male_____ Female_____

      Deaf_____ Hearing_____

      Interpreter: Yes_____ No_____

      If yes, what certification do you hold________________________________

      If you have read the proposed new RID Code of Ethics and have an
      opinion about it please send it to me at tandrews770@....

      Thank you,

      Tammy Andrews