Deaf coed softball...

  • epeachynews
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2003
      BLUE Epeachy News

      Sent by Pamjcool@...

      Hello Everyone!!

      Is deaf softball season over yet? ummm ... NAH!!! We still have our
      own deaf softball coed team for COED LEAGUE at Bethesda Park this
      fall !! Our deaf coed team named is FUNNY FARM! Our first coed
      game was last Tuesday. We won 8 to 7 by beat Sonny's BBQ team. We
      will play every Tuesdays evening. Come and Cheer with us!!

      Our coed games schedule:

      Sept. 2 TUE 8:30pm bp* FUNNY FARM vs. TTS KAOS

      Sept. 16 TUE 6:30pm bp* MISFITS vs. FUNNY FARM

      Sept. 23 TUE 8:30pm bp* FUNNY FARM vs. DEVIL RAYS

      Sept. 30 TUE 6:30pm bp* CROWN vs. FUNNY FARM

      Oct. 7 TUE 6:30pm bp* FUNNY FARM vs. SONNYS BBQ

      Oct. 14 TUE 7:30pm bp* TTS KAOS vs FUNNY FARM

      Oct. 21 TUE 8:30pm bp* FUNNY FARM vs. MISFITS

      Oct. 28 TUE 7:30pm bp* DEVIL RAYS vs. FUNNY FARM

      Nov. 4 TUE 8:30pm bp* FUNNY FARM vs. CROWN ROYAL

      bp* (Bethesda Park #10 Field)

      Com'n and join us to cheer for us!!!!!

      DEAF FUNNY FARM COED TEAM