The Signative Events

  • epeachynews
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2003
      BLUE Epeachy News

      Sent by Lori Faulk <TSVicePresident@...>

      Hello everybody! Can't you believe Spring is almost over! One more
      month to go!

      For the month of May - the events:

      May 4th - 2 pm - 6 pm at Lori's House - The Signative Meeting (if you
      need directions, please contact Lori at thesignative@d...)

      May 18th - 2 pm - 6 pm The Signative Meeting at Lori's House

      May is the month of deadline for The Signative's By-laws. Come and
      give us your inputs, etc. Thank you!

      Deaf Club - 15th anniversary - in Stillson, Georgia from 2:30 - after
      6 pm This Saturday May 3rd

      June 22nd - 1 pm - approx. 4 pm at AMF Bowling on Tibet Avenue (COME
      AND HAVE FUN BOWLING!!!!! with your deaf and hearing friends!!!)

      July 29th - GNATS baseball game at 5 pm - the Signative along with
      Lori Faulk will be performing the National Anethem before the game
      starts. We will be having a booth there to sell t shirts, etc. Please
      come and support our organization and the baseball as well!

      Dates are subjected to change.

      Additional events will be distributed to you when they are available.
      Also the newsletter will be distributed as well!

      Thank you for your time!

      Chris Merritt
      Vice President of The Signative