Winter Social, Dec. 8!

  • epeachynews@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2001
      BLUE Epeachy News

      Sent by rl w <rlw2867@...>

      Season's Greetings!!

      The Interpreter Training Society (ITS) cordially
      invites you to attend our Winter Social on Saturday,
      December 8 from 6:30 - 9:00. This exciting event will
      take place in building B on the Clarkston Campus of
      Georgia Perimeter College.

      FREE FOR THE DEAF! ONLY $5 FOR HEARING!!

      DOOR PRIZES!!!! DELICIOUS FOOD!!!

      DEAF STORY TELLING!!!! ACTIVITIES FOR KIDS!!!!

      FESTIVE DECORATIONS!!! FUN, FUN, FUN!!

      Don't be a "Grinch"--come and join us for our winter
      gathering! See you on December 8!

      The ITS Winter Social Committee