[epeachy_blue] Direction to H Building for GRID workshps

  • E-Peachy Staff
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 1999
      Sent by Marci Smith......

      My name is Marci Smith.

      To answer your question about "H-Building", this is located on the Centeral

      Campus of Georgia Perimeter College, formerly known as Dekalb College. Brief

      directions would be to take I-85 south to I-285 south, east (the atlanta
      perimeter) to Memorial Drive exit #32. Turn left then to the third light, N'

      Indian Creek follow this about 1/2 mile Pass Dekalb Tech school and college

      is on right.

      Thank you for you interest and hope to see you there,

      marci

      Here are the other upcoming workshops for GRID:

      Georgia Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf
      Workshops in September and October '99

      Friday, September 10th
      Daniel Burch will present a "TOWN HALL MEETING"
      FREE!!!!! FREE!!!!!! FREE!!!!!
      Please come join us, Everyone is welcome to attend
      Refreshments provided
      7 PM - 10 PM
      At Georgia Perimeter College
      H-Building

      Saturday, September 11th
      Daniel Burch presents:
      Self-Actualized Interpreter from 9 AM - 12 PM
      and
      Educational Interpreters National Treasures from 1 PM - 4 PM
      at Georgia Perimeter College
      Student Center

      Saturday, September 25th
      Marie Griffin presents:
      Ethics for the New Millennium
      9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
      at Georgia Perimeter College
      H-Building

      Friday-Saturday, October 8th & 9th
      Gary Morin Presents on workshop in two parts
      Part 1 - 7 PM - 9 PM
      Part 2 - 9:30 AM - 4:30 PM
      at Georgia Perimeter College
      H-Building

      PLEASE NOTE: Special Needs Policy: If you require any auxiliary aids,
      service,
      or other accommodations for workshops, please discuss your needs with the
      GRID office at least one week in advance. Interpreters available upon
      request.

      Info: GRIDoffice@...

      Questions: CASEEEEE@...