Fwd: HURRY, HURRY!!! ONLY THREE $15 TICKETS REMAINING!!!!

  • nayshunda burke
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2013

    ---------- Forwarded message ----------
    From: Vicki Bass
    Date: Thursday, September 5, 2013
    Subject: HURRY, HURRY!!! ONLY THREE $15 TICKETS REMAINING!!!!

    Hello NAOBI-Atlanta and Friends,

    The Shaunta Renee Olson Scholarship Brunch is right around the corner, and there are only three tickets remaining at the drastically reduced cost of $15.00!!!  Please make your purchase right away, for after these three tickets are sold, the price goes up to $25.00 per ticket.  Tickets can be purchased by going to naobiatlanta.org.  On the top right side of the homepage, you will see a "Buy Now" button, and purchases can be made there.  Please know there is a small $0.99 service fee for this Pay-Pal purchase.  Hurry to get one of these last few reduced tickets!!!

    We are quite excited about this incredible event, that will include a fabulous brunch that is quite extensive (as you will see on the attached flyer).  Be sure to bring your appetite!!  Not only will there be great food, but there will also be wonderful entertainment in American Sign Language, a silent auction, and the main event, which is the presentation of the Shaunta Renee Olson Memorial Scholarship Awards for 2013.  This year, we are happy to be able to provide two scholarships!!!  Come on out to see for yourself who the recipients are for this year.

    Please spread the news with your families and friends to come and support this great cause.  Tickets will also be sold at the door on the day of the event.  Please know that there will not be any taxes, and the gratuity will be taken care of by NAOBI-Atlanta.  We encourage you to still bring a few extra dollars so that you can bid on some of the really nice items that will be a part of the silent auction.

    We look forward to seeing you there!!!  Spread the news, and bring a friend!!

    When:  Saturday, September 14, 2013
    Location:  Mary Mac's Tea Room; 224 Ponce de Leon Avenue; Atlanta, GA
    Time:  9:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.

    Vicki Bass
    NAOBI-Atlanta, Secretary

    --