Update Ga Mental Health Services for Deaf.

  • epeachynews
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2013
      BLUE Epeachy News

      Sent by
      jawja@...

      State of Ga has appealed to District Court.. More delay to obey Federal law ?

      We know Barry and Amy work for state so this is NOT their fault.. They do what
      boss says.. BUT WE NEED CONTACT THEM Barry and Amy -- ask them WHY NOT? Ask
      them why money not yet there for services? Tell them inform to BOSS about Ga
      deaf COMPLAIN NO SERVICE. I don't call a hearing counselor with interpreter as
      providing service ! It is bandaid !

      Too DEAF ADVISORY COUNCIL need grow backbone and stop being weak sissy. Just
      because a person is deaf don't mean that person KNOWS DEAFNESS. We need
      servces for deaf in Ga more than ego for important NAME !! Pass on word Ga Deaf
      wait too long already !

      Rehab Act of '73 was weak.. Only stop Federal funds. ADA of 1990 put teeth in
      bite !! CAN FINE $50,000 a day for discrimination. Maybe MORE by now. Do
      we go for throat to Ga? We hope Ga wake up soon! Ray.