Deaf movie project

  • epeachynews
    Message 1 of 1 , May 23, 2013
      BLUE Epeachy News

      Sent by Pam <Ladystarhope62@...>

      GOD'S TEAM Attention: We will be filming a short Christian project this coming June 2013 - 1,2,3,4,5,6, 7, 8, 9,14, 15,16, 21, 22,23 (dates not yet confirmed)We are looking for crew and actors. Experience preferred, but not required. Crew: help set up equipment, serve food/drinks, babysitter for kids, interpreters both voice/sign ASL, photographer, make-up/clothes, write and tap clapboard, and others.

      Actors (Need to be able to express emotion; some characters require ASL):
      2. *Children (male or female) - no lines/only acting
      3. Adult (male or female) - required to sign ASL
      5. *Teenager Female - small amount of signing required but will teach
      6. *Teenage Female - small amount of signing required but will teach

      *If you are under 18 years of age, parent permission is required. Have your parent write a statement of permission on the back of your form. Fill in the required information and return to me.

      If interested please send me the form to Ladyshiningstar2@... . i am looking forward to have you being part of this film project.
      Thank you

      Director Pamela Wilkerson

      http://www.epeachynews.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Healingwoundsform.pdf