NAOBI CARES 2013 SUMMIT **UPDATE**

  • epeachynews
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2013
      BLUE Epeachy News

      Sent by Franklin Eaves <franklin2230038@...>;

      Be Intentional In All That You Do

      Begin forwarded message:

      From: leawms@...
      Date: April 30, 2013, 9:44:14 AM EDT
      Subject: Fwd: NAOBI CARES 2013 SUMMIT **UPDATE**

      Hi All,

      I apologize if you are getting this more than once. I am sending this to several group lists and you are probably on several of them.

      Anywho, please read the info below from NAOBI-DC President, Kafi Lemons. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO ME WITH QUESTIONS. "The messenger" has no answers :)

      Hope to "see" you Saturday.

      Leandra