Town Hall - Flyer

  • epeachynews
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2013
      BLUE Epeachy News

      I apologize that I sent the wrong flyer - Epeachy News Moderator

      http://www.epeachynews.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/DeafRoad-Tour.Flyer_.combined1.pdf

      BLUE Epeachy News

      Please post this flyer on EPeachy for Town Hall sites throughout Georgia.

      Thank you,
      Amy

      Amy Peterson MS, CDI
      Deaf Services Coordinator

      Georgia Dept. of Behavioral Health & Developmental Disabilities
      2 Peachtree Street NW, Suite 23-487
      Atlanta, GA 30303
      ampeterson@...
      404.991.2306
      770.359.4672 fax

      --------
      copied & pasted from the flyer - Epeachy News Moderator

      May 18, 2013 - Rome, GA
      June 29 - Valdosta
      July 13 - Columbus
      July 18 - Athens

      DBHDD Deaf Services ~ Georgia Association of the Deaf ~
      ~ GACHI-Serving Deaf and Hard of Hearing ~ G A Vocational Rehabilitation ~
      For more information: AmPeterson@... or 404.991.2306

      More details along with time and place will be announced on EPeachy News and Deaf
      Services Website