ITS Workshop

  • epeachynews@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2001
      BLUE Epeachy News

      Sent by Janet Whitlock

      The GPC Interpreter Training Society will host a workshop entitled
      "Can you see what I'm saying?"

      The workshop will focus on conceptual accuracy in interpreting.
      Our presenter is Donna Flanders, a certified interpreter, who is
      currently working freelance in the Atlanta area.

      This should be a fantastic workshop, please join us!

      When: Saturday, April 14th, (ITS meeting at 2:30, Workshop begins at
      3:00pm and will conclude at 5pm)
      Where: GPC, Clarkston Campus, Student Center (Bldg. B)
      Cost: ITS Members: $5
      Non-members: $10

      Questions: Contact Janet Whitlock (JWhit525@...)