Starbucks Social in McDonough! (Feb 16)

  • epeachynews
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2013
      BLUE Epeachy News

      Sent by "Jon" <jn_washburn@...>

      Day: Saturday, February 16, 2013
      Time: 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM
      Cost: $FREE (unless you buy coffee)
      What: Starbucks Social - McDonough!

      Where:
      Starbucks Coffee
      1865 Jonesboro Road
      McDonough, GA 30253

      If your schedule is free, come to this Social! You will not regret it!

      This Social is held at the same location, once a month. We meet the third
      Saturday of every month (except December).

      All are welcome! Deaf, deaf, hard of hearing, interpreters, ITP students,
      family, friends, . . .

      Some knowledge of sign language would help, as this is a Deaf Gathering.

      NOTE: For those of you student signers who do not know the rules of going to a
      Deaf Gathering... I only have one besides "don' t talk about Deaf club!" and
      that is "Try hard not to use your voice." You can speak anywhere, this is a get
      together for those who want to communicate in and learn sign language...specific
      ally ASL. And there will be some people there willing to help you, so don't
      freak out.

      For more information, please contact me -
      jn_washburn@...