ASL Social Club at the Southwest Branch of the Atlanta-Fulton Public Library Sys

  • epeachynews
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2012
      BLUE Epeachy News

      Epeachy News Moderator was out of town on August 30 to Sept 3, 2012

      ---------------------------------------

      Sent by Devin Farmer <devin.farmer@...>

      ASL Social Club at the Southwest Branch of the Atlanta-Fulton Public Library System

      Hi Everyone!

      I just wanted to let you know that the 1st Tuesday at every month at
      the Southwest Library at 6:00 PM is ASL Social. This program is
      designed to help hearing and Hearing Impared people socialize and make
      new friends in Southwest Atlanta. The address 3665 Cascade Road SW,
      Atlanta GA 30331.

      Please show up for fun and fellowship. To stay updated, you may join
      our email list here:

      I look forward to meeting everyone and have an excellent day!

      :Devin

      Devin K. Farmer
      Librarian
      Atlanta-Fulton Public Library System