Updated information about "Hard Man" - ASL Film showing

  • epeachynews
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2012
      BLUE Epeachy News

      Sent by Direct Insure Online <albhairycub@...>

      Due to circumstances beyond our control, we are not able to show "Love is Never Silent". We will be only showing "Hard Man".

      Deaf Leadership Forum is proud to present "Hard Man" through ASL Films. The movie will be shown at Atlanta Area School for the Deaf on Saturday, September 8, 2012 in the afternoon. If you want to buy/order tickets now before September 8th, you will need to download the attachment. The admission for "Hard Man" only is $11.00. Please keep in mind that tickets will not be mailed to you but will be ready for you to pick up on September 8th at the "Will Call" booth. If you want to pick up the tickets, you will need to contact Roger to make arrangements to pick up the tickets. Also please download the 2nd attachment which is the "Hard Man" publicity poster.

      We will be selling DVD movies (Forget Me Not, The Wrong Game, The Legend of the Mountain Man, Gerald, Black Sand, and Versa Effect).
      Proceeds from this event will help raise money to have DeafHood workshop to be provided in Atlanta. More information about DeafHood workshop will be available on September 8th.
      If you need more information, please contact Roger at ATLdeaffilm@.... Please help spread the word. Thanks!
      Submitted by Roger Robb

      Converted wp to pdf and uploaded the pdf to Epeachy News' Server:

      Click the form at
      http://epeachynews.org/pds/ASL_film_Hard_Man_admission_form.pdf

      http://epeachynews.org/images/Hard_Man_Publicity_Poster.jpg