Reminder! SECD Event Social

  • epeachynews
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2012
      BLUE Epeachy News

      Sent by "Susan J. Bacon" <sjbacon38@...>

      SECD
      St. Patrick's Day

      Saturday, March 3, 2012
      Starts: 1:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
      Stilson Community
      Stilson, GA

      Free Admission

      Breakfast casserole, grit, biscuit, cinnamon rolls and drinks: $5.00
      Join in the Fun & Games

      Wear St. Patrick's Day - greens

      Directions:

      For who live in South: Go to I-16, Exit 143, turn right at US 280 toward US 80, straight to Stilson, GA 119 on right turn to look for white building (Stilson Community) by dump site place on left.

      For who live in North: Go to I-16, Exit 143, turn left at US 280 toward US 80, straight to Stilson, GA 119 on right turn to look for white building (Stilson Community) by dump site place on left.

      Click flyer at http://epeachynews.org/pds/SECD0312.pdf