SECD/Sept 3, 2011 Update

  • epeachynews
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1 2:51 PM
      BLUE Epeachy News

      Sent by "Susan J. Bacon" <sjbacon38@...>

      Good Morning!!!

      Bad News, we will not have "Black Sand" because It is not released yet. We will find other movie, don't know what title. Some of you want to know what time for movie starts, it should be starting 2:00 pm.

      Susan J. Bacon

      ----------------

      BLUE Epeachy News

      Sent by "Susan J. Bacon" <sjbacon38@...>

      Southeast Club of the Deaf
      Saturday, September 3, 2011
      Stilson community
      Stilson, GASECD SOCIAL open at 1:00 pm – 9:00 pm, Welcome children.

      We will provide meal with dessert and drinks
      Adult: $5.00
      Children Under 12: $2.50

      We hope to have movie "Black Sand"

      Join us in watching the
      deaf movie & playing the games

      •Sept 3, 2011.doc
      Download all
      Susan J. shared an online file with you and it's saved on SkyDrive. To view this
      file, just click the link above.
      Share your own online
      https://skydrive.live.com/view.aspx/SECDSept%203%5EJ%202011/Sept%203%5EJ%202011.\
      doc?cid=fcd01e08e75fed6b&sc=documents&Bsrc=Docmail&Bpub=SDX.Docs