Epeachy News

  • epeachynews
    Message 1 of 46 , Jun 29, 2011
      BLUE Epeachy News

      Epeachy News Subscribers,

      I may not post a message tomorrow, Thursday or Friday. I don't know if I will have an internet connection at my hotel. Please hold your message until next week.

      Also I will be out of the town during the week of July 11 to July 15. I may not have an internet connection on the trip.

      Please send your message next week before July 7th.

      Happy July 4th!

      Be safe!

      Thank you for your understanding!

      Epeachy News Moderator
    • epeachynews
      Message 46 of 46 , Jun 8

        Good morning,

        I received two messages too late on Friday that I had to delete them today. I am sorry!

         Please send your message early Friday morning or Thursday night for any weekend event.

        Also there was one message that I cannot release, it was a link that I am not familiar with it.  It is possible a scam.

        Thank you for understanding me!

        Epeachy News Moderator